Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Sunday 13 April 2014

Holographic Flowers

Good Evening Everyone!

The decoration that you will see in this post is made with Holographic varnish from Perfect. So far I showed you several works with it. To see them all just click on the word Holographic at the end of this post.
 
 After the base coat I applied nude colour from KIKO French manicure. After it was dry I started painting the flowers one by one and giving some time to the petals to dry, otherwise they could smudge. When they were completely dry I outlined them with black acrylic paint and inside them I added some stripes. At the end I finished my manicure with Seche Vitte dry top coat :)
 
At the end of that post will just show you pictures of manicure that had done with First Gel.
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment