Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Friday 7 August 2015

Before & After

Hello Lovelies!
 
Hope you all are well today and enjoy the hot weather in London. I do love when its hot and sunny. I almost feel like in Bulgaria. By the way I miss my country.
 
Today I want to show you how the nails of someone who didn't look after them at all can be turned into something decent. Cuticles were overgrown and none of the nails were the same shape and length. I think I managed to make them look wow...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment