I would like to present you a technique for Nail Art, in order to receive a beautiful background with gradient effect. I will show you how to make a gradient with a sponge and two colors of nail polish. The result is an impressive decoration and technique can be used in different designs.
* Two pink nail polish RIMMEL number 400 and 405
* White, black, yellow and gray paint for decoration
* dotting tool
Let's get started:
1. Place on a sponge a little of each color paint below each other.
2. Apply by tapping the nail.
3. Begin to shape with a white paint brush and detail petals to each other as shown in the picture.
We will make half of flower on one nail and half on the other one in mirror position,in order to creat one whole flower.
4.outline with black paint
5.draw some stripes on each petal
6. with black paint and dotting tool make some dotts in the middle.
7.Apply top coat and the decoration is done.
Thank You for reading.