Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Lady Birds

Hello,

Wow it passed already long time since I have not posted anything.
At this time I did some designs on my short nails.
 
Fisrt one I will show in that post is about my lady birds
 
To make this design you need red polish(I used the red one on the picture),black polish,white polish,detail brush and dotting tool.
 
 
 
Its so cute,isnt it?


No comments:

Post a Comment