Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Tie,Paws and Panda for short nails

Hello mates,

 
Hope you are well.Despite of whats happened to me today(client gave me fake note of £10) I have again something to show you.
 
It is really dificult to decide how to paint my short nails,hope they will be soon long.
 All you need to make them is white nail varnish,black nail varnish,detail brush and dotting tool..Wow it looks I love this tools.
 And finally I applied Sache Vitte fast dry top coat and got mirrror look.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment