Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Saturday 4 January 2014

Five To Twelve

Good evening,

I am here again to show you several things. Lets start first with the design I made the last minute before the new year.

The main colour I used is red from KIKO Laser Nail Lacquer 432. Ring nails, which will be the accent ones I painted with another KIKO polish and it is French Manicure 206. They both are really lovely and good quality lacquers. There was an offer just £2.50 each so  I could not resist the temptation to get them.

KIKO Laser Nail lacquer
KIKO Laser Nail Lacquer


KIKO French Manicure
After the polish dried well I applied some foil glue and when it became transparent I put the foil on the nail. Steps how to make it I showed you earlier.
 There is ..the foil is ready and covered with the special top coat. Then with black acrylic paints and detail brush draw the numbers and lines to look like a clock. Add some white snowflakes and dots.






And at the end covered it with Seche Vitte fast dry top coat....

No comments:

Post a Comment