Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Tuesday 13 May 2014

White French

Hello!

 
In the second design you can see white French, gold foil ornament and red tips..Quite easy, but with great effect, especially for those ones that don't like flowers and etc. on their nails.
 


 
 
Hope you like that one too. And do not forget to leave your comments. I like reading them :)

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome I like what you've done here! so pretty with the red :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have used nail polish but with gel is really sparkling. I wish I have someone asking for it with gel soon...

      Delete