Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Friday 2 May 2014

Embedded Glitter And Hot Pink Flowers

Good Evening Ladies!

 
I popped in to show you something new for, which I have tried today.
As the title shows I embedded glitter in gel natural overlay.
 

After shaping the nails and prep them, I applied a layer of hard gel over them. Then cure the nails for 2 mins in UV lamp. Then I added some white and some silver glitter just at the end of the nail. Then applied second layer of gel and cured. As finish I applied third layer of gel and cured.

Flowers are hand painted using Shellac Hot Pink. Cure again for 2 minutes.
Using First gel one stroke painting gel I outlined the flowers and made some strips and swirls, and cured again.

I sealed the design with UV top and cured for final 2 minutes.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment