Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Monday 13 October 2014

KIKO 484 Review

Good morning ladies,

Being a student is hard in UK, especially when you are working mum and a student. However I think I do great so far. Just need to study hard to pass my exams next months.

Will make several posts today, but short just to show you my last products and nails I have done.

Kiko is great Italian brand cosmethics, which I love. I bought several new polishes. There is one of them.

 
Lovely  peach colour with glitter in it. Applied in two coats, dry not so quick, but not so slowly.Lasts long.

3 comments:

  1. This looks really good. I've never tried any Kikos :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiko is my favourite brand,very comfortable brush, then it comes Essie

    ReplyDelete