Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Sunday 1 March 2015

Pointed Nails

And the last one is about how I turned square nails into pointed. I am not gonna say they are almond form, bacuse the girl has them really long and square and asked me to change their form. I did my best as it is not easy to do it. Their look is different, when you  sculpt  them/.

I believe they became nice. What do you think?



And before...The square ones are not made by me....

No comments:

Post a Comment