Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Friday 21 June 2013

Limited edition

Good morning,

 
I have several minutes and will show just 2 of the nail polishes I bought theses days.
 
Lest start with the summer limited edition of Barry M...These are lovely neon colours. I have just bought only two of them..
 
A321 and B321..

 Some of the nails I painted just with one colour and the ring finger nails I did with both colours and silver glitter in-between them. Both colours are on two coats. The application was very easy and not long drying time.

 
 


 







                At the end I applied fast top coat Sache Vitte.
                Hope you like these new shades of Barry M.Tomorrow I will  show you the other edition of that brand Jelly Colours....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment