Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Sunday 30 June 2013

Banana Pop And Wasabi Hint

Hello ladies,

 
Probably you are wondering what the title means. Alright...these are one of the new shade from L'Oreal Paris.  Like all other branches they new summer colours, but I have just bought two of them and these are 834Banana  Pop   and  833 Wasabi Hint.



 
 
 
 









I reckon these two lovely shades match very well together so I applied (after the base coat of course) on one nail one colour, on another - the other colour. And I got just fabulous French manicure with them. And at the end with the help of my new water transfer decals I created amazing nails design.




 
 






Do not forget o apply top coat ( I did Seche Vite because I do not have time to wait for may nails to dry properly and that one just freeze the polish and you are ready to go...)

What do you think? Do you consider you will make it on your nails?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment