Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Golden Rose Holiday 66 Review

Good morning everyone,

 
I will show you today what jewel I got yesterday from my country. It is one of the sand collection Golden Rose Holiday 66.  It is just lovely soft colour.






Non I will show my design using my new nail lacquer. To do this you will also need one regular polish - used Barry M 318 Peach Melba 318,
 
 white polish, black one, thin detailed brush and dotting tool.
 
 













Pictures with design on natural nails going to show you later....
 

1 comment: