Good Evening Ladies,
If your nails are short and weak and you can not keep them long, it is not a problem at all. You can have extension - gel or acrylic. I personally prefer gel extensions. They light to wear and gives more natural look to your hands.
Alright lets start the tutorial. It depends what look you want to create you can go for natural or permanent white tips. For this tutorial I used white French tips.
These are the steps
- File the free edge with 240 grit file.
- Push back cuticles
- Buff them on top to remove any excess non living tissue , that would prevent lifting of the enhancement.
- Brush the dust.
- Wipe the nail plates over with acetone or any nail prep solution
Tips already on one hand
Tips on both hands Trimmed tips
After curing in the UV Lap Step1 of the desgn
Step 2 of the design Step 3 of the design
Atfter top coat
Size the tips and stick them onto your nails. Tips should be on 1/3 part of your nail plate. Always start from the little finger. Work on one hand then another.
- Cut the tips according to the desired length.
- File the nails to the shape you want.
- Apply primer on the natural nail ONLY for maximum adhesion
- Start applying the gel. Apply one thin layer at first. Cure in the UV for 3 minutes
- Apply second thicker layer and cure again for another 3 minutes.
- Apply third and last layer and cure again for 3 minutes.
- Wipe off the nails with any alcohol to remove stickiness.
- Polish your nails as usual starting with base coat and then the desired colour or even decorate them.