Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Saturday 24 August 2013

Black tips,white flowers and gold

Hello again,

I here for second time this evening and would like to show you what exactly I have done for my holiday in Bulgaria. I am saying Bulgaria because I live in UK at the moment.

The design is simple but cute. As you see on the picture some of the nails are painted in half with black and some just the tips. On these painted in half I have done bigger flower then the others. The reason is that I am right handed and can not paint the decoration with my left hand. Anyway I have tried to the best I can. Flowers are outlined with gold paint and I added some white dots.


To match my black and white nails I painted even my toes in black and white but different design. I made V- shape in black, two tiny black strips above it and white dots. On the thumb I stacked black diamond.





 
At the end I applied fast dry top coat Seche Vitte.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment