Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Foil Flash & Flowers

Hello!
 
In my second post will show how I used one of my new decals, which I got yesterday.
 
I applied Foil Flash 219 from Maybelline Colour Show in two coats, except two fingers on each hand, which I left to apply on flower decals.

 Its a lovely silver polish with brocades in it.

 I took a closer look picture to be able to see them.
And then finished my mani with Seche Vitte fast dry top coat.
And done.
Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment