Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Sunday 8 December 2013

Black Matte&Space Dust

Good morning everyone,

I am here today with two post.
The first one is about my new design - simple but lovely.
 


 For one of them I chose black matte polish for all nails. On the ring nails made big dots n horizontal line and on the side smaller ones. On the rest just
just placed big dots only on the tips and outlined with silver glitter. And of course covered with matte top coat.

 For the second design I just kept the dots on the ring nail and the rest polished with my new RIMMEL Space Dust 005 Total Eclipse.
I don't know whether you can see or not it is texture polish with blue glitter in it. I didn't apply any top coat not to ruin the sand effect.




Hope you like my design and do not forget to leave comments. Like reading them...

No comments:

Post a Comment