Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Dark purple, Flower & Gold foil

Good evening Ladies,

 
There I am with something new. The colour I have used before a month for another client but different decoration. Today is flower and mixed with god foil transfer.
 
  Flower was really nice but I forgot to buff the nail before drawing it,and I had to make the foil transfer therefore when buffing the nail I damaged the flower, but the client haven't noticed that. Thanks god...

These are her nails last time. I took a picture of them to show you how they are after a month. Crystals were still there even...

 

2 comments: