Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Shellac With Additives

Good morning Ladies!

 
Hope you all are well this morning.
 
In this post you can see my first attempt with additives. The result I think was good. Colours matched very well.
 
For those nails I have used my new Bluesky CS63. After applying the second coat I added with a little piece of make-up sponge additives, then cured again for a while, at last coated with top coat.
 
 

1 comment: