Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Before And After



 

Hello Ladies,

I would like to show you today a design made with Shellac  .

I created it for Christmas on someones nails who has busy life style,so you can see that definetly stayed 2 weeks.




This is the design when I made it...And now come detailed pictures after two weeks and some days...










 
 
 
I took all these pictures just to show that my Shellac nails really last 2-3 weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment