Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Saturday 12 January 2013

Cherry Crush

Hello!

I will show you today again amazing design I made for my friend.
I used white tips to extend the nails and covered them with acrylic powder.To be honest I had some complains so far that my acrylics dont stay long time.Therefores why  I decided to ask my friend to be my model.And there we go...I made these lovely acrylic nails which I saw after a week time.They were still on,no damaged at all,no air bubbles,perfect as they were brand new.
 
Lets see first them at the day they were made

 
Lets see how they look  after cleaaning the nail polish
For the new design I will show you in a miniute I used my new nail polish MAYBELLINE FOREVER STRONG with calcium+iron+silica
Rose Salsa 490 Hot Salsa (just lovely colour mild)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment