Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Saturday 29 March 2014

Sand & Studs

Hello Beauties!

The other day I got my delivery with different shapes studs. I am not really keen on using them, because it is a bit difficult to attached them but anyway they give nice effect to the nails
 
Wow, lets my creation this time.

 The nail polishes I have used this time are both from Barry M. The sparkle one is texture nails collection - Duchess 333 & the dark one is 341 Cappucino. I have chosed the square shape studs to place on my ring nails only over the dark base.
 
And then sealed the accent nails with fast dry Seche Vitte top coat. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment