Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Lovely Pink Nails With Gold Ornament

Hello!

Wow! This is gonna be my last post because its too late and need to have a rest, but I was happy from the nails I made yesterday so |I couldn't wait to show you.
Amazing baby pink colour from shellac as a base, then buffed down a bit and covered with Finish First Gel.
On the accent nails are covered with clear pink shellac. First I made flower with Rose Bud Shellac and then top coated, and then  buffed again, so I could draw using Black gel paint and because I wanted the foil to stick only onto the gel pain not on entire nail.
 Cured the black gel paint in the lamp for 2 minutes and place foil and removed it fast. After cover the entire nail with Finish gel. And all done!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment