Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Saturday 8 March 2014

Peachy Colour Cupcake

Hello again from me!

My second post for today will be dedicated to my new decoration, which I already have for 3 days on my nails ( and getting bored of it).
 
I painted in two coats my nails with the lovely peach colour polish form KIKO Cupcake 649, which I bought recently. Wow every time we go to Westfield, Stratford I visit KIKO store and get something new. This time to be honest even was not thinking of going there but straight after we entered the shopping mall my son said "Look! KIKO store!"
So they have new edition sand polishes CUPCAKE. There are at about 7-8 new shades, but I just bought one




There are orange bits in it, which gives different look of the sand lacquer. Just to remind this type polishes DONT REQUIRE TOP COAT, otherwise the effect will be ruined.







Just on one of my nails I have done lovely flower with acrylic paints and sealed it with Seche Vitte top coat.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment