Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Gold Foil Ornament - Samples

There is me again with the new technique I promised to show soon.

Its lovely technique but not famous among most clients and nail techs. Its really popular in Russian republics and Europe. I have learned from one amazing lady who works in my country ( don't know her personally). She gave me some instruction on chat online and after looking for a long time where to order one stroke gel paints from, I managed to get it at the end and to practise a bit.
Last month I did it on my nails but using shellac, so the foil didn't print really well. Anyway it was lovely result.
And now come the pics with the real look, created with First Gel one stroke uv gel paints.
 









 Nails made with the gold ornament are suitable for weddings, graduations, all type of special parties. So do not hesitate to have your nails done with it.

 For all of them I used shellac for a base over the nails. Made with 3d uv gel - they are stunning, shiny. Unfortunately I still don't have this type of gel (hopefully soon). On the last pictures I was supposed to made a diamond instead putting silver glitter, but this is another technique,which will practise these days.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment