Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Monday 23 September 2013

Kiko Sugar Mat

Hello there,

I was trying for very long time find colours from Kiko sugar mat collection. I had been searching for months and finally I found that there is Kiko Store in London (Westfield shopping centre).
unfortunately there was only one colour left - lilac - KIKO SUGAR MAT 635
I bought also another two colours from the Mirror collection, which I am going to show you other time.
 
I applied in two coats and as usual I decorated the ring nails. This time is not hand painted flowers, but water transfer decals

I painted the tips with Barry M Blueberry 324 in two coats and then one layer of white cracking polish. I used again from Barry M collection, you can use any one you find in stores.
Water decals I bought from Born Pretty store.
Use the code KA5X31 to get -10% discount when you purchase something from them.
Plus- a worldwide free shipping!
As a finish I added some black dots here and there, and covered it with fast dry top coat from Seche Vitte.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment