Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Saturday 15 September 2012

My collection of nail polishes

Hello,

 
 
I will not show any new designs this time.The thyme today will be the nail polishes that I use.
 
Fisrt I will present you Gel polishes- last up to 3 weeks,saves time for doing your nails.Together with the advantages it has its disadvantages - makes your nails thinner..Anyway most of us like it because saves time going to nail salons...
 
The newst in my collection is Essie - no smudging,chipping.....
 
 
On the third place comes BARRY M   - cheap comapring with the rest I have but anyway with really good quality...
 
 
The other big big collecetion of colours is RIMMEL - famous British brand,nice quality,short bottles,wide brush,easy application.....
 

Lets move to REVLION - wow...popular brand...Colour themselves talk...

 
 
I have colour also from MaFactor - mini bottles,you can have them in your hand bag,when you go on a trip..
 
At the end you can see I have some of Bourjois,Maybelline.....


 




 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment