Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Saturday 28 December 2013

LYCHEE 319

Good morning,

Hope you all had good Christmas.
The first post for today will a nail polish review. It is from Barry M Jelly Hi - Shine edition and it will be the last one I am showing from that collection. All others you have seen during the summer.
 It is applied in two coats and without top coat. As you see it is really shiny.
And just because I do not like to see my nails without any decoration I decided to add some snowflakes and reindeer, which I printed with the lovely stamping plates I got from Nail World contest. Then I made some white dots and glitter at the beginning of the nail.

 

1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
    লিচুর উপকারিতা 

    ReplyDelete